RCSES HUMAN RESOURCES DIRECTOR
80 Iron Point Circle Folsom, California 95630 | Direct Hire
Human Resource Director needed for busy insurance company in the Rancho Cordova/Folsom area. This is a direct hire opportunity. You will direct all functions of the Human Resources department and supervise Human Resources staff including:
- Develop Human Resources policies
- Organizational Planning and Management
- Employee Relations
- Training and Leadership Development
- Compensation and Benefits
- Safety and Health Policies, Procedures and Programs
- General Staff Recruitment
- Work with department managers and corporate staff to develop five year and ten year business plan
- Implement short and long term department goals
- Serve on planning and policy committees
- Promote a culture of improvement through organizational performance, development and engagement
- Develop and recommend employee relation practices and promote high morale
- Identify legal requirements and government reporting regulations
- Monitor all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to remain current on compliance
- Lead organization in implementing change, coaching executives and managers in effective communication and implementation of change
- Coordinate recruiting activities for all open positions.
- Confer with management and supervisors to identify personnel needs, job specifications, job duties, qualifications, and skills
- Schedule qualified applicants for testing and interviews.
- Review employment applications and materials.
- Administer and score pre-employment assessments.
- Respond to inquiries regarding policies, procedures and programs referenced in the employee handbook
- Administers employee relations programs including company newsletter, communication programs and company-sponsored events
- College Degree or equivalent Human Resource experience
- Strong verbal and written communication