RCSES FACILITIES/OFFICE MANAGER
2241 Harvard Street Sacramento, CA 95815 | Direct Hire
Facilities/Office Manager needed for an excellent non-profit organization to replace an employee that is retiring. This is a DIRECT HIRE position with strong benefits and a generous PTO plan.
- Ensures administrative support is provided to Client Services Department.
- Manage the appropriate physical space, including workstations and equipment needed for client services.
- Ensure physical facilities and equipment are safe and secure for staff and clients/support team.
- Responsible for developing, managing, and supporting Unit/Department Staff.
- Manages all aspects of facilities and working with Building Property Managers, as needed.
- Oversee equipment, including but not limited to furniture, supplies, leasing agreements, communication systems, and other facilities-related services.
- Perform or arrange for repairs, as needed.
- Oversee coordination of office and equipment moves and/or repairs.
- Ensure communication with staff about the timely completion of repairs, supplies, and equipment needs.
- Must possess a Bachelor' s degree in Business Management, Organizational Development or other related field.
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of supervisory experience related to office management, purchasing, property/facility management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Word).
- Strong written and verbal communication.
- 90% employer-paid medical insurance for employee and low-cost dependent coverage, including domestic partners
- 100% employer-paid dental and vision benefits for entire family
- 100% employer-paid long-term disability coverage
- Flexible benefits pre-tax spending program
- Life insurance
- 401k with approx. 10% employer contribution
- Generous PTO plan - Starts off at 17 annual vacation days, 12 sick days, 14 holidays, and 2 floating holidays
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.