RCSES CONSTRUCTION MANAGER
4119 S Market Ct Sacramento, CA 95834
- Responsible for coordinating services across the area while fostering a culture of safety
- Coordinating and planning projects, and providing estimates for sales proposals and job bids.
- Ensures team completes safety trainings on-time, understand safety requirements, and manage all safety compliance requirements for all assigned projects.
- Promotes culture of teamwork within regional department through setting goals, monitoring and analyzing jobs as things progress, forecasting current and future labor requirements, and appraises individual and group performance to establish and improve cohesive teams.
- Reviews monthly profit and loss statements, project status reports, and other pertinent information to ensure organizational goals are achieved.
- Supervises and develops foremen and work crews; Forecasts manpower requirements.
- Manages financial performance on projects and jobs; providing analysis and reporting on job status and performance.
- Demonstrated leadership skills, knowledge of equipment, and ability to read/understand blueprints.
- EPA Certification Required.
- 5+ Years experience in construction, refrigeration, HVAC, or related industry.
- Experience in commercial building construction industry required.
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- PTO and holiday plan
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.