RCSES CARD SERVICES SPECIALIST
2295 Iron Point Drive Folsom, CA 95630
- Support projects and initiatives for the Credit & Debit Card program.
- Oversees efforts, including but limited to planning, developing, and streamlining solutions and change management strategies. Additionally, this may include eliminating ineffective processes and procedures, implementing and identifying training opportunities, and re-engineering processes.
- Serves as operational expert in projects for Credit and Debit Card program.
- Drive policy and procedure development to ensure effective and consistent operational procedure.
- Create updates and ensure accuracy with handbook procedures as it relates to card services and branch policies.
- Serve as the administrator for card program applications and ensure all systems are in compliance with company polices and state and federal regulations.
- Ability to read, interpret, and write routine reports, correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to perform root cause analysis for problem escalation
- Knowledge of the financial services industry and card payment industry
- Health, dental, and vision benefits offered
- 401k match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous PTO plan
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.