Manning Street Sacramento, CA 95815 | Direct Hire
Bookkeeper needed for a growing and innovative start-up company in the Greater Sacramento Area. This is a DIRECT HIRE position.
- Accounts Payable: Process accounts payable including coding, entering into QuickBooks, paying approved invoices, scanning and filing. Process monthly credit card activity and process monthly expense reimbursements.
- Accounts Receivable: Coordinate with team and management in reporting receivables. Run monthly accounts receivable reports and file.
- Billing: Import expenses into QuickBooks. Enter invoices, create various reports and spreadsheets. Generate and review draft invoices. Process draft edits, finalize and transmit invoices, submit for signature, mail/email clients.
- General Ledger: Maintain subsidiary accounts by verifying, allocating, and posting transactions. Balance subsidiary accounts by reconciling account summaries.
- Cash Management: Timely reconciles of cash application and disbursements.
- Other Duties: Maintain accurate filing system. Assemble financial data for audit purposes. Maintains historical records by filing documents
- Associates degree in accounting or business administration or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of bookkeeping and generally accepted accounting principles.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office and QuickBooks.
- Exceptional organization and time management skills.
- Ability to ensure postings are entered correctly, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.