455 University Avenue Sacramento, California 95825 | Direct Hire
Experienced Bookkeeper needed for strong and growing company in Sacramento. This is a direct hire opportunity and the client is entertaining qualified candidates immediately. This person will be providing accounting support in the areas of accounts receivable, accounts payable, billing, contract administration and more.
- Accounts Receivable: Run monthly accounts receivable reports and file. Provide team with reports for their clients. Coordinate with team and management in collecting old receivables. Soft collections and filing of receivables.
- Billing: Import time slips and expenses into database. Enter vendor invoices. Create various reports and spreadsheets. Generate and review draft invoices. Process draft edits, finalize and transmit invoices, submit for signature, mail/email clients. Set up new employee billing rates, assist staff with invoices and expenses.
- Accounts Payable: Process accounts payable including coding, entering into QuickBooks, paying approved invoices, scanning and filing. Process monthly credit card activity and process monthly employee expense reimbursements.
- Contract Administration: Maintain current Certificates of Insurance; create, organize, maintain client files, and set-up codes.
- Other Duties: Coordinate travel and logistics for conferences. Manage staff members and payment coordination. Maintain storage file inventory including tracking purge dates.
- MS Office Suite
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Customer Service
- Calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, interest, commissions, and percentages
- Check figures, postings, documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.