RCSES BILLING REPRESENTATIVE
80 Iron Point Circle Suite 200 Folsom, California 95630 | Direct Hire
Billing Representative need for large Rancho Cordova/Folsom client, this is a temp to hire; possible direct hire opportunity for the right fit.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Process all invoices, statements and bills for client accounts as assigned.
- Review monthly billing reports for accuracy.
- Reconcile, process and enter carrier payment information.
- Ensure that all invoices pursuant to the billing cycle are mailed in accordance with practice guidelines.
- Generate and review accounts payable/receivable reports to ensure accuracy.
- Monitor all third parties billing, communicate with carriers and Account Representatives or Account Executives to expedite the collection process.
- Research, resolve and respond to customer/group account problems and discrepancies in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Document and maintain all procedures and processes for groups assigned to you.
- Report weekly progress or status of regular and special projects to the Supervisor and Manager.
- Maintain and organize all monthly group-billing folders.
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts to be performed on a monthly basis.
- All General Ledger discrepancies to be document and maintained in the appropriate Group Binder.
- Complete monthly carrier reconciliations.
- Understanding of the billing process system.
- Proficient with Word, Outlook and Access.
- Strong Excel and Quickbooks experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong math, problem solving and analytical skills required.
- Must be able to follow directions, work with minimal supervision and interact with all departments and levels of management.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Professionalism and respect for co-workers at all times.
- Knowledge of Benefits Industry preferred.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.