1215 K Street Suite 800 Sacramento, California 95814 | Direct Hire
Experienced, hands-on Accountant trained in GAAP policies and procedures is needed for a large organization in downtown Sacramento. This is a direct hire position for the right candidate with advanced communication and interpersonal skills, a strong attention to detail and analytical skills. If you are interested in adding instant value to a company that does great work and offers important services, this may be the position for you! This is an urgent position and the client is motivated to move quickly. If you are qualified and interested, please call today for immediate consideration.
Duties will include but are not limited to:
- All general accounting and general ledger activities
- Accounts receivable and accounts payable, cash receipts and disbursements
- Bank and general ledger reconciliations, financial statement preparation, and tax reporting
- Strong analytical and
- Proficiency with MS Word, Excel, and general ledger systems
- A Bachelor’ s degree in Accounting
- A minimum of two supervisory references
- Proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA
- Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position
Minimum of three years’ experience in a multi-company environment is preferred.
Non-profit, grant accounting and Great Plains software experience is preferred.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.