RCS HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
2810 O Street Sacramento, CA 95812 | Contract To Hire
HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT needed for a downtown Sacramento location. This unique opportunity would be great for a 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or a recent graduate student in the areas of Business Administration, Public Policy, English, Economics or Communications.
This position is a full time, 40 hour per week position to start, continuing on a part-time basis during the school year, with flexible hours scheduled between 8: 00 a.m. and 5: 00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Distributing compensation surveys related to employment salaries, benefits, and general compensation.
- Collecting survey results, performing basic analytics with survey results and potential proposal scenarios.
- Contact and follow-up with public agencies
- Scheduling bargaining sessions
- Preparing documents for meetings, creating and maintaining bargaining matrix.
- Will have experience with project management tasks
- Be well-organized
- Have advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Intermediate level or higher wth MS Word and Excel.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough criminal background check, and proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.