RCS RECRUITER/HUMAN RESOURCE PROFESSIONAL
Sacramento, California | Contract To Hire
Recruiter/Human Resource Professional needed for large Non-Profit in the Sacramento area. This is a temp to hire opportunity. Responsible for providing professional and technical support to that Agency and managing the daily operational activities of the department.
- Manage the daily operations of recruitment, new hire, benefits administration, credentialing and license, competency verification, employee information processing, and other human resources operational duties; ensure high customer service, and accuracy of data input.
- Serve as a resource to Agency directors, managers, supervisors, and staff in providing positive personnel services; interpret departmental/Agency policy to managers and staff; provide guidance for corrective action processes; review employee appeals through formal complaint procedures; provide recommendations to Human Resources Director and management regarding employee discipline actions, grievances, and terminations.
- Participate in Agency recruitment, interviews, and selection of the specialized, high level, and hard to fill vacancies; participate in the development of recruiting and placement practices and procedures to ensure compliance with applicable regulations and guidelines.
- Assist in identifying legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting Human Resources functions (i.e. OSHA, EEO, ERISA, FLSA, Wage & Hour) throughout the Agency; analyze changes to laws and regulations and develop policies and practices to ensure compliance to pertinent laws and regulations.
- Manage the maintenance of personnel files and personnel database (HRIS system); ensure timely and accurate input of personnel changes and updates, filing and processing of requests; establish methods of quality measurement and respond to measurement system appropriately.
- Strong interpersonal, technical, organizational development and analytical skills. Must be effective in the utilization of resources. Ability to meet the professional standards and requirements for assigned duties and responsibilities which includes a bachelor’ s degree in human resources, organizational development, or a related field plus a minimum of four (4) years of progressively responsible human resources, organizational development or related field.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.