RCS PART TIME PROJECT ENGINEER
1234 N. Market Blvd. Sacramento, CA 95834
- Provide conceptual engineering technical assistance (e.g., regulatory compliance, etc.).
- Provide preliminary engineering and design technical assistance. This may include assistance with procurement of professional services; design schematic and layouts; and early phases of design.
- Preliminary studies; preliminary sizing and layout of facilities, base mapping, power supply, ROW, easement and permitting assistance, environmental assessments (e.g., CEQA environmental opinions and analysis), surveys, geotechnical studies, hydrologic/hydraulic analyses, etc.
- Paid travel for extended periods of time throughout the state by car or airplane
- Must have CA P.E. Certification
- Must have a minimum of 5 years experience with proven success in project delivery
- Must have a CA Driver' s License
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Access, Excel, Word, Outlook; Typing
- Must have good verbal and online communication skills
- Must adapt to change, learn new skills rapidly and respond well to a variety of personalities
- Must be passionate about maintaining and enhancing client relationships