RCS PART-TIME IT ASSISTANT
4150 Citrus Avenue Rocklin, CA 95677-4000
Professional Part-Time IT Assistant needed for a Sacramento Communications company. This is a part time, temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. Client will entertain qualified candidates immediately.
- Answer help desk phone calls/emails and log support cases.
- Manage Help Desk tickets (open, update, close).
- Document ticket details: description of the issue, steps taken, and resolution.
- Communicate with users regarding ticket updates and resolutions
- Provide 1st level help desk support and resolve if possible
- Perform low level IT tasks by following documentation/instructions
- Work with vendors to complete help desk/support tickets
- Coordinate appointments for 2nd level support
- Update and maintain IT Inventory database, User documentation and manuals, and internal IT Knowledge base
- Train users on basic tasks and provide documentation
- Shipping tasks – preparing and coordinating deliveries
- Strong phone, email, or chat communication skills
- Advanced typing skills
- Aptitude for physical and digital organization skills
- Ability to work autonomously or as part of a team
- Strong work ethic
- Experience troubleshooting and fixing problems
- Experience with Microsoft Windows 7 and Windows 10 and Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel)
- Experience working with mobile phones.
- Understanding of basic IT concepts such as Wi-Fi, Internet, Bluetooth, Ethernet
- Ability to perform research using Google and other knowledge base systems
- Demonstrates a positive attitude under time constraints, multiple assignments, and changing job priorities.
- Works well in a team setting, as well as works with minimal supervision
- Completes responsibilities on time, with appropriate follow-up and status updates
- Motivated to learn new skills and technology, thereby increasing efficiency and effectiveness
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.