RCS INTERNATIONAL MARKETING ASSISTANT
555 Capitol Mall Sacramento, California 95814 | Contract To Hire
International Marketing Assistant needed on a temp-hire basis for a Sacramento client. This position will be supporting the Associate Vice President of Global Marketing and marketing team in daily and special projects, including scheduling, drafting correspondence, coordinating travel logistics, managing the marketing budget, developing speeches and preparing meeting materials. Secondarily, supports the international, consumer marketing, and research staff in various projects and meetings.
- Minimum of five years of previous experience with office administration and strong technical skills
- Budgeting experience is required
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills
- Ability to multi task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Background in marketing is a plus
- Previous experience and competency with iMIS or other contact management system a plus
- Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.