RCS HUMAN RESOURCES COORDINATOR
4600 Beloit Drive Sacramento, CA 95838
Human Resources Coordinator needed for a large, reputable manufacturing company located in the Greater Sacramento Area. This is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. This Client is entertaining qualified applicants immediately.
- Provide direct administrative support to the Human Resources Manager in a fast-pace environment.
- Maintain employee files and information by entering and updating employment and status-change data.
- Compile reports and spreadsheets, as well as prepare and enter attendance data into spreadsheets.
- Documenting grievances, terminations, absences, and performance reports.
- Assist with putting together new hire files.
- Maintain employee confidence and protect operations by maintaining confidentiality.
- Process incoming mail, compile documents, and maintain office calendar.
- Exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Answer incoming phone calls and assist customers.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in human resources.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- College degree preferred but not required.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills is highly preferred.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.