RCS EDITING SPECIALIST
3251 Beacon Blvd. West Sacramento, CA 95691
Editing Specialist needed for a large and high-profile West Sacramento company. This is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. Client will entertain qualified candidates immediately.
- Follow set processes from start to finish
- Perform a variety of administrative and technical duties to support departmental operations
- Maintain accurate and detailed documents, verify accuracy of information, and record information pertaining to Policy Services’ products
- Prepare mailings; mail merge, template creation, address labels, etc. and mass mailing of product packets
- Verify and review forms and reports for completeness and conformance with established regulations and procedures; apply departmental and program policies and procedures in determining completeness of applications, records, and files
- Must be detail oriented and organized
- Must be proficient with a PC, and MS Word, Outlook and Excel
- Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.