RCS CAD DRAFTER
1520 River Park Drive Sacramento, California 95815 | Contract To Hire
CAD Drafter needed for a Sacramento client on a temp-hire basis. Requirements include:
- Technical or vocational training in drafting technology, architecture or other similar field.
- Minimum of 5 plus years of drafting experience with AutoCAD.
- Experience in telecommunications cell site design is preferred but NOT required.
- Understanding of architectural, structural, mechanical, electrical disciplines and capability of coordinating drawing production for these entities.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Valid CA Driver’ s License-Once hired on, may be required to drive to the job site.
- Produce architectural contract drawings and specifications for multiple telecommunications projects.
- Coordinate structural, mechanical, electrical drawings and specifications with architectural contract documents for telecommunications facilities.
- Conduct site research, both desktop as well as physically visiting site locations as needed.
- Consult with municipalities to determine site specific jurisdiction requirements.
- Perform field work as needed to measure up and sketch existing/proposed telecommunications facilities.
- Ensure drawings are checked, approved and filled in accordance with company quality control and document management systems.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.