PROJECT MANAGER ASSISTANT
Sacramento, CA 95838
- Taking minutes during meetings
- Creating action lists
- Scheduling travel and calendar
- Facilitating contract routing and new job set-up
- Copying and coordinating project paperwork/document control management (between office and field)
- Entering and using Viewpoint (report generation and entry)
- Sending submittals and billings for the PM team
- Time and Material Data entry and PCO processes for the PM
- Helping with payroll entry in productivity tracker
- General administrative assistance as requested
- Must have minimum of three (3) years experience in a similar position, Construction industry Preferred.
- High School diploma or equivalent, AA Degree Preferred.
- Computer proficient with MS Office applications; MS Excel, Windows, Outlook, etc.).
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.