Sacramento, CA 95819
- Post patient payments mail or cash logs.
- Post insurance payments via ERA, paper EOB, or spreadsheet EOB.
- Run and work unapplied and encounter credits reports.
- Input payer addresses for any new or changed payer.
- Calculate tapes on a daily basis.
- Post adjustments, payment transfers, and refunds into NextGen.
- Work statement credits.
- Other projects as assigned.
NextGen software preferred
Bilingual Spanish, is preferred
- H.S. Diploma or equivalent (GED).
- Minimum 2-3 years of related healthcare experience.
- Detail-Oriented, with excellent organization and communication skills.
- NextGen experience desired.
- Must be able to prioritize tasks and follow-up for completion.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.