PART-TIME PAYROLL/AP SPECIALIST
Sacramento, CA 95811
- Semi-monthly payroll preparation, including posting to the general ledger for less than 50 employees.
- Other payroll related processes such as benefits recording, reconciliations, etc.
- Perform weekly entry of automatic withdrawal payments.
- Follow-up on employee timesheets and expense reporting monitoring.
- Provide assistance with fixed assets recording, inventory, and reconciliations.
- Perform general accounting and administrative support duties.
- A minimum of three years experience performing payroll.
- Proficient computer skills, including the utilization of Excel, Work, and Outlook.
- Preferred experience within construction, engineering, architectural, or manufacturing industry where job costing is utilized.
- Preferred knowledge of Deltek Vision and/or Paylocity.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.