PART-TIME CUSTOMER SERVICE
Land Park, CA 95822
The main responsibilities include:
- Handle incoming phone calls professionally.
- Greet and assist customers in office promptly, friendly, and in a courteous manner.
- Communicate with aircraft by radio.
- Work closely with line service personnel and pilots.
- Controlling access to aircraft ramp through lobby and outside gate.
- Arranging concierge services.
- Follow up with customers all needs and any upgrades if needed.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of one-year experience in Customer Service preferably in Aviation.
- Must have strong attention to detail and follow through.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, must clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be required.