PART-TIME ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Sacramento, CA 95814
The main responsibilities include:
- Providing general clerical support.
- Receiving and routing calls through computerized telephone system.
- Screen all incoming calls and relay messages to proper departments.
- Office kitchen duties, maintenance, coffee, and supplies.
- Setup conference rooms for meeting and assist with daily setup for staff and visitors.
Additional duties, including but are not limited to:
- Maintaining spreadsheets using MS Excel
- Working within internal accounting software for billings
- Entering/verifying information for internal tracking.
- Preparing bi-weekly time sheets and email reminders to non-exempt staff.
Minimum of two (2) years of applicable administrative experience.
Must be prepared to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be involved. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.