Sacramento, CA 95815
- Providing assistance to clients and internal staff; answering and resolving questions.
- Tracking, coordinating, and communicating staff coverage during unplanned absences.
- Preparing correspondence and communication for assigned Unit.
- Taking notes for meetings and preparing reports and materials.
- Minimum of two (2) years Administrative Assistant experience
- MS Office proficient
- Minimum Typing of 50 WPM
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced writing skills
- Ability to remain flexible and adapt to change quickly
- Strong organization and prioritizing
- Minimum education requirement of a High School Diploma/GED
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.