Sacramento, CA 95833
- Ability to read contracts and determine allowed amounts
- Ability to understand Explanation of Benefits
- Knowledge of co-pays, co-insurances, deductibles, and out of pocket maximum' s, and know how these affect claims adjudication and patient liability
- Solid understanding of different insurance products; HMO, PPO and Medicare Advantage plans
- Strong appeal writing skills
- Comfortable and effective at working with insurance companies to resolve denied or underpaid claims
- Comfortable speaking with patients about their balances and explaining adjudication outcomes
- Ability to handle fast-paced and a heavy volume work environment; Work well under pressure
- Goal-driven; focused on achieving and exceeding goals
- Analytical skills ability to make sound decisions on how to resolve a claim
Previous experience in Medical Collections, a must.
Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills including MS Excel is highly preferred.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Wheth er you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Ww w.Rivercitystaffing.Com