Sacramento, CA 95833
The main responsibilities include:
- Maximizes revenue by submitting accurate primary and secondary insurance claims according to regulatory agencies and payer guidelines
- Follow up on all pended accounts, ensuring contract amounts are correct for all charges entered
- Correct rejected claims within electronic claims processing system (clearinghouse)
- Working knowledge of Medical Terminology, and strong in-depth contract comprehension is required
- Knows how to read a contract to determine the allowed amount
- Understanding of different insurance products such as HMO, PPO and Medicare Advantage plans
- This is a fast-paced environment with daily production and accuracy goals monitored closely.
- Analytical skills ability to make a sound decision
- Can produce quality and effective work on accounts and still meet production goals
- Excels in achieving and exceeding goals
- Ability to handle fast pace and heavy volume work environment
- Works well under pressure
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, must clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be re quired.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Ww w.Rivercitystaffing.Com