Sacramento, CA 95822
- Act as primary contact for members and promptly and courteously respond to member inquiries by phone and email. Reach out to members via telephone or email for follow up or additional information, as needed. Monitor and respond to emails received via the Membership team email address.
- Sign up new, renewing and gift memberships over the phone or in person at the Box Office.
- Process new, renewing, and gift memberships, including data entry, printing membership cards and thank you letters, and handling mailing. Ensure membership data is efficiently and accurately entered into the database. Update member records as needed.
- Prepare monthly renewal lists for processing by the mail house and/or in-house.
- Monitor and review database for accuracy, including removing duplicate accounts, updating records, and more.
- Prepare monthly reports on membership sales, renewals, promotions, and more.
- Send member emails via an email service provider, as needed.
- Maintain the membership table display and member signage around the park.
- Monitor membership supplies, including membership card letterhead, envelopes, and more.
- Staff member desk on busy days and during special events to communicate membership benefits, sell memberships, grant faster entry to current members, and assist Box Office staff as needed.
- Act as primary contact for all donors.
- Process all incoming donations and prepare thank you letters. Ensure data is efficiently and accurately entered into the database.
- Respond to donor queries via phone and email in a courteous and timely manner.
Passion for working with and educating children and adults is preferred.
Experience using Raisers Edge, eTapestry, or other fundraising software is preferred.
- Computer literate in all Microsoft Office applications, office equipment, and internet research.
- Self-starter with solid attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent communication skills: written, verbal, as well as good listening skills. Professional telephone skills.
- Ability to work in collaboration with a team of professionals.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of volunteers and board members.
- A skilled ambassador who can help build bridges with both internal and external stakeholders.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.