IT SPECIALIST/NETWORK ADMINISTRATOR
Sacramento, CA 95841
- Provide network administration and network operations
- Provide prompt help desk support and troubleshooting
- Monitor and Manage Local Area, Wide Area, VPN Network Systems
- Ensure industry security protocol standards
- Establish network controls and standards for differential and baseline analysis
- Keep current with technology and network enhancements
- Prepare setups and operation for new sites
- Set up new network Users
Previous experience with Network/Help Desk support is required.
Advanced MS Office skills are highly preferred.
Advanced knowledge of Network Management, Security and Threat Management, System Maintenance, Backups and Disaster Recovery, Telecommunication Equipment, and E-mail Systems required.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.