HUMAN RESOURCES MANAGER -DIRECT HIRE
West Sacramento, CA 95691
- Oversee the on-boarding process for all new employees including paperwork flow for all 80-90 employees.
- Ensure and oversee all hiring and termination paperwork and employment practices are handles appropriately.
- Oversee travel policies, dress codes, hours of operation, injury reporting and all other standard operating procedures.
- Oversee new hire training.
- Oversee and organize company training.
- Performance evaluation process.
- Manage all policies and procedures.
- Develop and revise policies and procedures as necessary.
- Oversee, track and monitor legal issues throughout the company as it pertains to this position. Minimize company/property exposure to liability.
- Be involved in the oversight of employee recognition programs.
- Assist with the development and execution of Safety Programs.
- Monitor changes in the law and regulatory developments and ensure the company is current with all laws, regulations, and requirements.
- Attend meetings and conferences as required.
- Manage and monitor training programs throughout the Company.
- Ensure completion of the required training by all new employees.
- Ensure completion of ongoing required training by all existing employees.
- Work with senior staff to improve continuing education programs and develop new training.
- Provide training to administrative and regional staff as necessary.
- Oversee site personnel have received appropriate guidance and training.
- Attend educational training seminars/classes and attain proficiency certification(s).
- Bachelor s in Human Resources or more than four years of experience in Human Resources
- Ability to read and write English; ability to maintain a professional manner at all times
- Health Benefits
- Sick Pay