HUMAN RESOURCES ADMINISTRATOR -DIRECT HIRE
Carmichael, CA 95608
The primary function of this position is to process and complete accurate, biweekly Payroll through ADP for approximately 200 employees and all related tasks, there within.
Other duties include:
- Human Resources functions including On-Boarding, processing New Hire documents, etc.
- Performing weekly Bank Reconciliations
- Administrative general support to Executives
- Proficiency with ADP Payroll: Must have a minimum of three (3) years ADP experience.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Outlook
- Must be organized, detail oriented, and able to think outside of the box.
- Ability to quickly shift to changing priorities.
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.