Roseville, CA 95747
The main responsibilities include:
- Serves as the pre-service point of contact for patients to obtain all necessary information to pre-register and financially clear patients prior to day of service delivery.
- Handles non-clinical referrals and authorization coordination and unbilled account follow-up.
- Obtains and/or verifies demographic, clinical, financial, and insurance information in the process of pre-registering and financially clearing patients for service delivery
- Conducts insurance eligibility/benefit verification, referral/authorization, and financial education on designated accounts
Fluency in both English and Spanish a must to better serve the community and patient population
- Experience within a hospital or clinic environment, an insurance company, other financial service setting, performing financial counseling, financial clearance and/or customer service activities as typically acquired in two years
- Working knowledge of medical and insurance terminology desired
- Demonstrated ability to work in multiple computer systems, such as patient registration/accounting systems, payment posting, proprietary payer websites and data quality monitoring, both accurately and efficiently
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, must clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and can provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be required.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com