Roseville, CA 95747
The main responsibilities include:
- Serves as the pre-service point of contact for patients to obtain all necessary information to pre-register and financially clear patients prior to day of service delivery.
- Handles non-clinical referrals and authorization coordination and unbilled account follow-up.
- Obtains and/or verifies demographic, clinical, financial, and insurance information in the process of pre-registering and financially clearing patients for service delivery
- Conducts insurance eligibility/benefit verification, referral/authorization, and financial education on designated accounts
- Experience within a hospital or clinic environment, an insurance company, other financial service setting, performing financial counseling, financial clearance and/or customer service activities as typically acquired in two years
- Working knowledge of medical and insurance terminology desired
- Demonstrated ability to work in multiple computer systems, such as patient registration/accounting systems, payment posting, proprietary payer websites and data quality monitoring, both accurately and efficiently
- Fluency in both English and Cantonese/Vietnamese or both English and Spanish is preferred to better serve the community and patient population
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, must clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and can provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be requi red.