Sacramento, CA 95814
- Administrative assistance support to the Vice President of Communications
- Managing schedules, making travel arrangements, processing expense reports, opening mail and writing correspondence
- Administrative assistance to the Communications Department
- Setting up and managing departmental meetings and conference calls, assisting with tracking of departmental
- budget, requisitions and contracts
- Answering inbound calls, making copies and shipping supplies.
- Provide backup for administration team and cover front desk during Receptionist breaks.
- Keep contact database current, using CRM software.
- Other projects and administrative functions as assigned.
Ideal Candidate will have:
Previous experience and competency with contact management systems.
Previous professional experience and a degree in marketing, communications, public relations, hospitality/tourism or English.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years experience in office administration.
- Competency in a variety of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills.
- A minimum typing speed of 50 words per minute.
- Proficiency in conducting internet research and ability to solve problems with minimum supervisio n.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.