EXECUTIVE ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Sacramento, CA 95814
- Provide administrative support to President and CEO.
- Assist with maintaining Outlook calendar, set up meetings, process mail and email, answer incoming calls, coordinate travel, process travel claims, reconcile credit card statements.
- Provide support for all industry committees coordination, communication to all committee members, meeting invitations, meeting minutes.
- Coordinate ad-hoc events, quarterly All Staff meetings and special All Staff events, scheduling, logistics, meeting content, set-up and break down, budget management.
- Must have a minimum of two years of previous experience in a similar role.
- Budgeting experience.
- Intermediate to advanced MS Office Suite.
- Advanced verbal and written communication.
- Superior organizational, problem solving skills and attention to detail.
- Possess a minimum of a high school diploma.
- Background in marketing is preferred.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.