DIRECT HIRE- REGULATORY AFFAIRS COORDINATOR
Dixon, CA 95620
- Plans, coordinates, and directs quality and food safety programs, designed to ensure production of items consistent with established regulatory and internal standards.
- Responsible for managing in-house regulatory updates and manages the development of any new products.
- Performs vendor assessments to determine compliance with stated requirements.
- Reviews all data obtained during quality assurance assessments to ensure consistency with company policy.
- Maintains a working knowledge of government and industry policies.
- Provides SKU development and data support through Salesforce and CSB, to operations and sales teams.
- Manages label development and ensures all labels meet USDA requirements.
- Oversees third party auditing and plant compliance.
- Interacts with sales team to provide relevant technical information to customers.
- Bachelor s degree (B.A.) or equivalent from four-year college or university
- Minimum of one year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle sensitive and confidential situations.
Comprehensive company benefits plan is available.
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.