CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Sacramento, CA 95825
- Perform customer service which includes taking calls, responding to emails and processing enrollments.
- Provide timely and accurate information to customers and stakeholders.
- Review and analyze report date to ensure the highest degree of customer service, productivity and accuracy is given.
- Work with A/R department to resolve issues with payments and credits.
- Perform other duties and projects as assigned.
- Minimum of three (3) to five (5) years experience in Customer Service preferred.
- Insurance verification and enrollment with insurance and healthcare preferred.
- MS Office Suite, Gmail, and Google docs.
- Customer focused, strong interpersonal and communications skills to a high volume of people via the phone and/or electronic communication.
- Attention to detail, efficient time management, organizational skills and follow through.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast paced and constantly changing environment.
- Strong, demonstrated ability to work seamlessly across organizations and cultures.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, must clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be required.