CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE/CALL CENTER
Roseville, CA 95747
- Taking incoming customer inquiries and requests via phone, email, and web portal
- Acts as the first point of contact for answering questions about patient billing, processing payments for patient debts, and payroll inquiries.
- Minimum of one (1) year experience in Customer Service.
- Collections, billing, and registration experience in an acute care environment is preferred but not required.
- EHR or healthcare application experience is also preferred.
- Healthcare experience
- EPIC experience
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, must clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be required.