COORDINATOR - DIRECT HIRE
Folsom, CA 95630
- Maintain eligibility; enrollments, terms, and changes.
- Data Entry of eligibility.
- Process and track weekly reports.
- Assist with renewals, fulfillments, verifications, premium updates, and employee contributions.
- Add benefit groups.
- Audit and resolve discrepancies.
- Process incoming mail and faxes.
- Assist with outbound calls, as needed.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by Management.
- Must have a HS Diploma and/or a minimum of two years practical experience
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Problem solving skills
- Effective decision-making skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.