Sacramento, CA 95811
- Provide oversight of the accounting department, as well as perform hands-on accounting responsibilities; Manages and oversees the daily operations of the accounting department, including but not limited to month and year-end process, general ledger, budgeting, forecasting, a/p, a/r, and capital assets reconciliations.
- Apply and guide company financial policies and procedures to bring inconsistencies, problems and recommendations to the attention of senior management.
- Coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; Providing assistance in the planning, monitoring, and appraisal job results.
- Demonstrated success of managing an Accounting Department and oversight of staff members.
- Experience with a modular job cost accounting software package is required.
- Bachelor' s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Must have the ability to motivate teams to produce quality materials, reports and information within tight time frames and simultaneously manage several projects.
- Strong analytical ability, self-motivated, and excellent organizational skills.
- Competitive pay, medical, dental, and vision benefits, 401k with company matching, paid holidays and vacation time, and other various employee discounts offered.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.