Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Preparing, maintaining, and following up on applications
- Update reports
- Update client files with new information
- Answering telephone and email requests for assistance from clients and agents
- Updating and re-issuing Agent documents
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing
- Processing new paperwork and requests from underwriters
Previous experience in the Insurance/Healthcare industry is preferred.
Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills is highly preferred.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be accurate and organized
- Professional demeanor and presentation to effectively communicate verbally and written
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.