Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Preparing, maintaining, and following up on applications
- Update reports
- Update client files with new information
- Answering telephone and email requests for assistance from clients and agents
- Updating and re-issuing Agent documents
- Maintaining hard copy and electronic filing
- Processing new paperwork and requests from underwriters
Previous experience in the Insurance/Healthcare industry is preferred.
Intermediate to advanced MS Office skills is highly preferred.
- Must have a legal or contract experience.
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Must be accurate and organized
- Professional demeanor and presentation to effectively communicate verbally and written
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
River City Staffing, Inc. (RCS) specializes in the placement of highly skilled administrative and finance and accounting professionals. Whether you are seeking temporary placement, temp to hire or direct hire opportunities, RCS has built our reputation on adding value to each and every candidate we meet. At RCS, you will experience expertise, consultation, follow-up, advocacy, partnership and so much more. Contact us today! Www.Rivercitystaffing.Com