CLIENT MANAGER - DIRECT HIRE
Folsom, CA 95630
- Schedule regular meetings with existing clients and internal contacts to determine how business needs are being met.
- Maintain, build, and strengthen relationships with client Human Resources teams, Sr. Managers, and Stakeholders.
- Review all accounts on monthly basis.
- Manage, understand, and analyze monthly reports.
- Implement and design best practice business development and client management systems.
- New client implementations.
- Execute contracts and renewal adjustments by working with finance and sales.
- Be liaison between client and carrier.
- Maintain contract application and plan cost reports.
- Respond to utilization management with update request.
- Provide feedback to assist and improve goals and development.
- Ensure customer issues and concerns are handled promptly and accurately.
- Conduct ongoing training and development with internal and external team members.
- Must have a HS Diploma and/or a minimum of 2 years customer management experience
- Strong skills with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Analytical skills
- Positive problem solving
- Effective decision-making skills
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Comprehensive medical, dental, and vision benefits offered
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.