CLAIMS PROCESSOR DISABILITY, WORKERS COMPENSATION
Sacramento, CA 95834-3725
Training will be provided on the various proprietary company plans and member benefits offered, but ONLY those with Disability/Workers Comp experience will be considered for this position. This is a temporary position with the potential opportunity for direct hire, for the person with this background and expertise.
- Will be processing high volume claims
- Review, examine, investigate, and analyze Workers Compensation and Disability Claims
- Extensive follow-up and documentation
- Document completion, control and processing
- Consistently deliver exceptional customer service
- Extensive phone and email correspondence
- Work with a variety of multi-level professionals to process claims
- MUST have experience processing Disabilty and Worker s Compensation Claims
- Must have advanced verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work with efficiency and expediency
- Attention to detail with ability to be thorough with all tasks
Outstanding opportunity for growth and a career with a large, growing and strong company.
Comprehensive benefits package offered, once hired on directly!
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.