Sacramento, CA 95814
- Review payment coupons and adjust membership orders as needed; manually enter & apply in-house dues & insurance premium payments.
- Research, analyze & reconcile discrepancies between invoices & payment remittance.
- Process the daily bank deposits, separate cash receipts by company and code checks to the appropriate accounts; designate deposit amounts as A/R or non A/R and calculate totals
- Prepare and submit deposits to the bank using remote deposit service.
- Research, analyze, adjust and reconcile unapplied membership dues & insurance premium receipts for Workers Comp.
- Process premium refunds; research policyholder files, profiles and accounts receivable information as required; reconcile and verify premium refund registers ensuring checks are mailed to the appropriate recipients; create check export file and submit to A/P.
- Daily reconciliation of cash receipts to bank statements utilizing system-generated reports.
- Administration of TDIC s automatic premium withdrawal program; prepare monthly bank transmission using the AS400 system.
- Monitor and enter bank returns for all companies in core systems. Notify business units or customers as required.
- Must have a corporate accounting background and comfortable with a high-volume workload
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to move quickly through tasks
- Multi-task oriented with strong prioritization skills
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Organized and adaptable
- Associate of bachelor s degree in business, finance or accounting preferred
- Experience with Lawson, APW, Guideware or AS400 preferred
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.