BENEFITS CUSTOMER SERVICE REP DIRECT HIRE
Folsom, CA 95630
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Answers all incoming telephone calls.
- Listens to client s issues and clarifies the question or problem the client needs to resolve their problem.
- Provides information necessary to resolve client s inquiry or problem.
- Explains information in terms so that the client understands the information.
- Demonstrates a high degree of empathy and applies customer service techniques to assist with each call.
- Processes routine insurance changes such as adding dependent(s) or spouse, changing a doctor, and change of address.
- Researches appropriate documents such as Summary Plan Documents to quote benefit correctly.
- Researches information regarding claims.
- Logs all details into the system using during the call.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality and conforms to all applicable HIPAA guidelines.
- Deliever exceptional customer service.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be dependable and maintain excellent attendance and punctuality
- Strong analytical skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to keep up with changes in information to documents in order to quote benefits correctly.
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point.
- UR/Claims/COBRA/FSA/Eligibility Experience preferred
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience in a call center as a Customer Service Representative.
- Must have be comfortable processing at least 50 incoming phone calls per day.
- Must have experience in the medical field as a Front Desk Receptionist, in Claims, Insurance follow up, and/or in a call center.
- A background in Insurance is preferred, but not required
- Bilingual in English-Spanish is preferred, but not required
- Medical/Benefits Experience highly preferred.
- Call center experience in a medical/benefits environment highly preferred.