Sacramento, CA 95814
- Providing accounting and clerical support to Accounting Department personnel
- Maintains accounting document files, including daily work and accounts payable
- Processing of accounts payable and processing in financial software system; account coding and processing of invoices for payment; generation and distribution of reliable accounts payable information to internal stakeholders
- Investigates and resolves customer queries
- Liaison with CPA firm and international offices on tasks including but not limited to contracts, payments, partnerships, exchange rates, etc
- Complete special administrative and finance projects as requested by management (e.G. Manage insurance policies, keep policies and procedures manual up to date, gather historical financial data, coordinate office admin coverage, etc.)
- Explain billing invoices and accounting policies to staff, vendors and clients
- Prints accounts payable checks, processed wire transfer payments and credit card payments
- Assists accounting personnel as requested.
- Must have 3-5 of experience in general accounts payable/receivables a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics GP (Great Plains) required
- Education equivalent to Bachelor s Degree or higher in accounting, business administration, financial management or related field
- Competency in a variety of Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Strong writing and interpersonal skills, and a minimum typing speed of 40 words per minute
- Strong grammar and written communications skills
- Ability to manage multiple priorities with accurate results and timely completion
- Working knowledge of Internet Explorer and ability to use the Internet to do light research and purchasing
- Ability to solve problems with a minimum of supervision
Must be able to clear a thorough drug and criminal background check, provide a minimum of two supervisory references and proper documentation to verify eligibility to work in the USA.
River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.