AS PAYROLL/TRANSPORTATION ASSISTANT
7062 Pacific Avenue Pleasant Grove, California 95668 | Contract
Payroll/Transportation Assistant needed for large North Sacramento area client in their Transportation Department to perform a variety of administrative and accounting duties including:
- Gathering, organizing and processing driver paperwork
- Answering phones and routing calls
- Researching issues
- Preparing payroll and reviewing time cards
- Calculating and adjusting accruals
- Running various reports.
This is a Monday - Friday 7: 00am - 4: 00pm schedule. The position may require a start time as early as 5: 00am or 6: 00am on Mondays. Overtime is rare but is needed occasionally.
- Must be proficient in MS Office Suite with advanced MS Excel skills; pivot tables, graphs and equations.
- Ideal candidate will have a minimum of two years of experience working in a distribution/transportation environment in a high volume operation.
- Must be a self-starter with strong communication skills and have an ability to work with a variety of personalities.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, proper documentation to verify completion of high school education, a valid driver license, must clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA.