RCSES PAYROLL ADMINISTRATOR
9821 Business Park Dr Sacramento, California 95827 | Direct Hire
Duties would include:
- High Volume Payroll
- Manage high volume of phone and email inquires
- Responsible for preparation, processing, and auditing bi-weekly and semi-monthly payrolls for multiple clients
- Review and ensure accuracy of timecards, deductions, and health insurance
- Importing timecards from various systems
- Processing paper timecards
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Proactive nature and ability to Prioritize effectively
- Must have a strong attention to detail
Benefits are comprehensive and outstanding and include multiple levels of bonus opportunity.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.