AS MEDICAL BILLING SPECIALIST
2805 J St # 200 Sacramento, California 95816 | Contract To Hire
Billing Coordinator is needed for a busy location in Sacramento. Duties include:
* Performing all patient billing/accounts receivable and collections.
* Medical Records; chart analysis, abstracting, audits, and coding.
* Prepare and respond to correspondence and records requests.
* Experience with managed care contracts regarding billing/reimbursement.
* Current with coding policies and patient confidentiality requirements.
* Must be flexible to perform a variety of tasks.
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Will be required to regularly interact professionally, promptly, and courteously with internal and external customers and staff and responding to their inquiries/requests.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. High School Diploma or equivalent is required. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.