AS DISPUTE ANALYST
2295 Iron Point Drive Folsom, California 95630 | Contract To Hire
Dispute Analyst is needed for a large, Sacramento area based Credit Union. This is a full-time, temporary position with the potential for direct hire, for the right candidate.
In this position you will be assigned a case load of claims that are being disputed. You would:
- Perform transaction research
- Process the dispute to meet internal and/or external rules, policies, procedures and regulations.
- Analyze transactions in qustion by collecting information, exploring opportunities to identify recovery and mitigating losses, and documenting and resolving claims.
- Ensuring compliance with Federal Regulation, etc. to mitigate potential losses.
- Ability to communicate effectively and professionally by telephone, email and in person.
- Answering phones and responding to staff and members seeking assistance.
- Completing provisional credits and cardholder communications within required timeframes
- Maintaining a complete and accurate dispute log for all fraud, non-fraud and denied claims.
- Spectrum and Visa DPS experience preferred, but not required.