AS DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF FINANCE
1020 Sundown Way Roseville, CA 95661
Deputy Director of Finance needed in Sacramento for large non-profit organization. This is a full-time, temporary, position with the opportunity for direct hire, for the right person. This is an urgent need for someone who is experienced with supervising and training a fiscal staff, overseeing company operations, formulating and endorsing budgets and savvy with contracts and grants. This position may require travel, once hired. Qualified candidates will be entertained immediately.
- Assist in management of all financial affairs, including master contracts with funding sources and subcontracts with projects, including meeting all accounting and governmental standards.
- Development, preparation and monitoring of budgets for public and private funding sources and financial plans.
- Collaborate on preparation of financial reports for submission to all Executives.
- Coordinate maintenance of policies and procedures for effective financial management.
- Serve as key liaison for communication, coordination and problem solving with
subcontractors involving fiscal administration of contracts.
- Manage accounting software system, including setting up new projects and account numbers.
- Assess fiscal areas of need and provide program activities and technical assistance to users.
- Assist in development of financial plans and preparation of program budgets and organizations.
- Maintain internal controls for all fund accounts.
- Bachelor’ s Degree in accounting.
- Must have a minimum of seven (7) years of progressive experience in financial management, budget formulation, and fund accounting.
- Expert knowledge of and experience in automated financial record keeping and spread sheets systems.
- Working knowledge of Federal contracts and procurement regulations.
Must be able to provide two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening and criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance may be involved. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.