6341 Sky Creek Drive Sacramento, CA 95828 | Contract
Experienced Controller needed for a company in the Greater Sacramento area. This is a contract position and our client is entertaining qualified candidates immediately.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable management: Invoicing/billing, via email or through Textura, verifying and entering invoices, preparing check runs, entering payments to company accounts.
- Process monthly billings; preparing Conditional/ Unconditional Waiver Releases, Pay Apps, Schedule of Values. Prevailing wage/Government projects Paperwork and certified payroll, via email or through LCPTracker and e-Mars.
- Process weekly payroll for approximately 100 employees. Obtain approvals for timesheets. Enter/transfer time from job clocks/Exaktime Software to QuickBooks and Sage100 System. Set up and maintain employee records and payroll-related deductions. Assist in month end, quarter-end, and year-end close procedures. Assist in financial audits. Assist in other accounting projects as needed
Qualifications and Experience:
- Minimum 2 years' experience in A/R and A/P accounting.
- Minimum edcuation- High school diploma.
- Knowledge of QuickBooks is required.
- Some additional education in accounting is preferred.
- Payroll experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of Sage100 is preferred.
- Possess a valid driver' s license and is in good standing.
- Clean driving record.
- Pass applicable background, drug screen.
- Strong Computer and communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook.
Must be able to provide a minimum of two supervisory references, clear a thorough drug screening, criminal background check and have the ability to provide proper identification to verify eligibility to work in the USA. Other compliance factors may be involved, depending on position. River City Staffing is an Equal Opportunity Employer.